Air Fryer Salmon with Lemon Garlic Butter. This is as delicious as it sounds. Our life has forever been changed by our Ninja Kitchen Air Fryer and salmon is one of the many things it does well. I love how crisp the skin gets and also how quickly this cooks.
1 tsp paprika
Sea salt and coarsely-grated black pepper
3 tbsps unsalted butter
1 tsp parsley, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
2 wedges of lemon
Drizzle of olive oil
1. In small bowl, whip garlic, parsley, Worcestershire Sauce, juice of one lemon wedge and 1/8 tsp salt. Take parchment paper and roll into a log and refrigerate till firm.
2. Season salmon in sea salt, paprika and pepper for at least an hour. Keep chilled and leave out at room temperature about 30 minutes before cooking.
3. Set Air Fryer at 400°F on Air Fryer mode. Pre-heat for 3 minutes.
4. Drizzle salmon with a bit of olive oil and fry salmon for 8 minutes, no need to turn.
5. When ready to serve, slice lemon butter and garnish it with lemon and parsley on salmon.