#COOKING: CREAMY SEAFOOD BAKE
Creamy Seafood Bake. We’re still of the firm belief that cheese and seafood go well together. Something hearty, flavourful at every bite and decadent for this cold winter weather.
2 lbs Manila Clams
, cut into chunks
1/2 450g package of Capellini
3 cups Baby Spinach
3/4 cup 18% cream
3/4 cup Mozzarella and Cheddar, shredded
1/4 cup white wine
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsps butter
2 strips bacon, chopped
2 tbsps flour
1 stalk green onion, minced
1 tbsp White Truffle Oil
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Parmesan Cheese, grated
1. Prepare pasta till al dente
and strain. Set aside.
2. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
3. In large skillet, sautée bacon, garlic and green onions in butter.
4. Add cream and reduce heat to medium-low to a simmer, stir-in spinach.
5. Once spinach has wilted, add Tilapia
and clams. Cover lid and cook about 5-6 minutes or till clam shells open. Do not overcook.
6. Stir-in salt, pepper, wine and truffle oil. Turn off heat.
7. Place pasta in baking dish. Spoon seafood and sauce over top of pasta.
8. Sprinkle cheeses on-top and garnish with Cilantro.
9. Turn oven to broil mode, broiling for 5-6 minutes or till top of mixture is golden.
(Photo credit: Mr. Will Wong)