#COOKING: SALTY ‘N’ SWEET RICE KRISPIE TREATS RECIPE
Salty ‘n’ Sweet Rice Krispie Treats. You haven’t had a Rice Krispie Treat till you’ve had it done like this. These are dangerous. What a crunch! Sorry for any addictions that may result.
5 cups Rice Krispies
3 cups Mini Marshmallows
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup cashews, broken
1 cup Original Pringles, crushed
1/2 tsp sea salt
1. In large pot, melt butter with salt and 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows over medium heat, stirring often.
2. Add-in peanut butter and stir till smooth.
3. Turn-off heat and add Rice Krispies, half of the Pringles and cashews. Stir with spatula till evenly combined.
4. Add-in remainder of marshmallows, careful not to stir too much.
5. Transfer mixture with spatula into a pan.
6. Press remainder of Pringles on-top till surface is even.
7. Cool at room temperature for about an hour. Cut into squares and serve. You can wrap each square individually in plastic wrap and store in air-tight container for about two days or you can freeze them.
(Photo credit: Mr. Will Wong)