Matcha-Pistachio-Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies. Scaling it back a bit today, but nothing beats a perfect cookie! This buttery elevated twist to the classic Chocolate Chip Cookie is a delight and easy to make! 🍵🍪
2 cups flour, sifted
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup organic raw sugar
1/3 cup of almond and pistachios, crushed
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
1-2 tablespoons Matcha powder, to taste
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven at 325°F.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
3. In separate bowl, cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla with handmixer.
4. Add flour mixture to butter mixture bit by bit till combined.
5. Add-in chocolate chips.
6. In small skillet, toast nuts. Be careful not to burn as this happens quickly. Mix into dough evenly.
7. Using hands, roll 24 even balls and place on greased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
8. Bake 10 minutes, or till bottom of cookie is golden brown.
9. Cool 20 minutes, transfer to storage container.