#COOKING: BUTTER TOFFEE-PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE
Butter Toffee-Peanut Butter Cookies. Would you bake eight giant ones or a dozen smaller ones?
1 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup soft unsalted butter
1/2 cup organic granulated cane sugar
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup toffee peanuts
1/4 cup organic granulated cane sugar to roll to cookie balls in
1. Mix dry ingredients together in one bowl.
2. Cream wet ingredients together till smooth in another bowl.
3. Combine dry and wet mixtures and form dough into a ball. Add in Toffee Peanuts.
4. Chill in freezer for about 20 minutes.
5. Set oven to 350°F. Line with parchment paper.
6. Roll dough into balls and dip in reserved cane sugar.
7. Do a criss-cross pattern with fork gently to flatten cookies. If cookies split, guide them back to shape gently with fork.
8. Bake about 1-2 inches apart on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet, for 12 minutes.
9. Watch for cookies splitting during baking. Be careful and guide them back to shape gently with fork if need be.
10. Allow cookies to cool on sheet for about 20 minutes before removing with spatula. Makes eight giant cookies or a dozen average-sized cookies.
View this post on Instagram
(Photo credit: Mr. Will Wong)