We are thrilled to collaborate with our friends at Netflix to bring you some super fun activities to help put you in that Halloween spirit. If there’s anything we need right now, it’s a lift! Netflix releases #HUBIEHALLOWEEN, starring Adam Sandler, on Wednesday October 7th. You can check out the trailer below. 🎃
We crafted a FUN SIZE SNACK PUMPKIN which will make a gorgeous, edible Halloween centerpiece and also a PUMPKIN FUN SIZE CHOCOLATE LOAF which tastes exactly like Fall should! You can add a bit of your personality to these and make these YOU with your favourites! We had so much fun putting this together with our friend Angela who generously leant us her gorgeous kitchen for this!
Fall is definitely our favourite season. We love Pumpkin and we whipped-up a PUMPKIN FUN SIZE CHOCOLATE LOAF which you can customize with your own favourite chocolates. Halloween Candy and Pumpkin Spice, together at last! Just remember to be super-careful when carving the bottom of the Pumpkin!
3 1/2 cups flour 3/4 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup organic raw sugar 2 tsps cinnamon 2 tsps nutmeg 1 tsps ginger 2 tsps baking powder 2 tsps baking soda 1 1/2 tsps sea salt 4 eggs, room temperature
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup whole milk
2 cups of pumpkin pulp (seeds removed)
1 cup chopped, assorted Halloween chocolates
1. Preheat oven at 350°F.
2. Grease baking pans (2-3 depending how large they are) lightly and dust with flour.
3. In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars till creamy with handmixer.
4. Add eggs and beat till smooth.
5. In separate mixing bowl, combine spices, flour, baking powder and soda, plus salt.
6. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in large mixing bowl, mixing sparingly.
7. Using spatula, gently fold-in pumpkin pulp.
8. Using spatula, gently fold-in chopped chocolates.
9. Pour batter into baking pans and smoothen with spatula.
10. Bake 45-60 minutes, checking after 45 minutes with fork/toothpick for doneness. Once done, remove from oven and allow to cool for about 40 minutes before serving.