#COOKING: PORK FLOSS DOUGHNUTS RECIPE
Pork Floss Doughnuts. If you love bacon on your doughnuts, you’ll love Pork Floss on it! Pork Floss is pork that’s been dehydrated and seasoned to sweet-savoury goodness. Its texture is like a coarse Candy Floss and it’s eaten as a topping, a filling or a snack on its own. We added these to our fave Ghetto Doughnuts with a vanilla icing and the results are magic! So simple! You’ll love these.
1 tube of Pillsbury Country Biscuit Dough (10 Biscuits)
2 tbsps Black Sesame Seeds, toasted
4 tbsps Pork Floss
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 tsps Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Icing Sugar
2 tbsps Whole Milk
1/2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat Air Fryer at 360°F for 3 minutes.
2. Brush Biscuits with Coconut Oil.
3. Combine Pork Floss, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt and Sesame Seeds.
4. Place in batch 5 pieces at a time and fry 6-7 minutes, flipping once half-way through.
5. Transfer to platter. Brush with more Coconut Oil.
6. Prepare Icing, mixing all ingredients together till smooth.
7 Dip doughnuts into icing.
8. Sprinkle Pork Floss mixture on-top of doughnuts.
9. Allow to stand about 10 minutes before serving.
(Photo credit: Mr. Will Wong)