#FOOD: ANNOUNCING THE 2014 DELICIOUS FOOD SHOW | TICKET GIVEAWAY
It’s almost that time of the year again! We had so much fun at the Delicious Food Show last year with Martha Stewart that we thought we’d let you in one of the tastiest new traditions this City will see! Set to take place on Exhibition Grounds between October 17-19, 2014, this edition promises to be even more flavourful and star-studded than ever before!
This year we can expect:
– Mario Batali, Tyler Florence, Chuck Hughes, Roger Mooking, Nadia G and Cronut inventor Dominique Ansel (seen above) to take over stages for demos, talks, and workshops
– Over 100 purveyors of premium products and fine foods will be on display, showcasing their absurdly delicious eats and treats
– Taste Canada Cooks the Books will pair one famed Canadian Cookbook Author with groups of Students who will have to prepare one recipe from the Author’s book to vie for the title of Canada’s Best New Student Chef
– Naturally Delicious will see a host of vendors with foods and products that are all-natural, organic, raw, gluten-free, free of additives and preservatives, and overall promote a healthy lifestyle
– A very special edition of Abbey’s Kitchen Stadium will pit eight of Toronto’s top Chefs against each other in an all-out maniacal melee